Active Shooter, NRA , Pistol, Training, Wilderness Survival ,ACT235
Your Outdoor Training Specialists
Some of the courses offered Basics to Advanced Tactical are:
1 NRA basic Pistol
2. NRA basic rifle
3. FTS Hand to Hand with a firearm
4. Unarmed civilian Active Shooter defense
5. Armed civilian Active Shooter & Active Terrorist Shooter
6. Rile to pistol transition training
7. FTS Women's self defense
- Counter sexual assault (unarmed)
- Home firearms defense
8. NRA and FTS Law Enforcement certifications
- Yearly up dates
- The street fight from your patrol vehicle
- Long range rifle
9. Private Armed Security certifications
- PA Act 235 certification
- ASP and Baton Certification
- TAZER certification
- Edged weapon certification
- Pepper Spray certification
The F.A.S.T. Wilderness Survival Training
Designed to give you the skills necessary to survive in any Wilderness situation. Whether you find yourself in the wilderness by choice or through some accident you need the skills to survive. FTS offers the best survival training in the US.
1. Basic survival
2. Scenario based survival training and certification
3. Team training for survival
All F.A.S.T. certified courses are written by NRA instructors. FTS is proud to be one of the national leaders with our blended CBT ( Computer based Training) / hands on practical training for certifications. Making our courses some of the best in the country for firearms training. FTS does not teach what we have read, we teach what we have learned.
By using our blended approach students are able to take the classroom portion of the training at their own pace. This allows them to repeat modules if needed, so that they understand the material throughly before the practical training portion. Students can take the CBT portion from the comfort of their own home or office. Using mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones or from a Mac or Windows computer.
All activities are conducted outside. Firearms are often used in all situations including rain or snow. No refunds for inclement weather.
© 2018 Firearms Training Specialist LLC. All rights reserved.